суббота, 25 января 2020 г.

AISEESOFT BLU-RAY PLAYER 6.1.16 DOWNLOAD

The player is water marked as soon as you install it. Easy-to-use design and creative tools: Cons An excellent program with no problem till now. VLC media player 2. I absolutely agree - I have never had a worse experience than this - They are awful - I'm still waiting too! aiseesoft blu-ray player 6.1.16

Uploader: Zululkree
Date Added: 11 February 2013
File Size: 37.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 57226
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





VLC media player 2. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player provides the intuitive interface and simple operation steps with its video editor, which can help you easily change size of ziseesoft, switch chapters, create snapshot, set audio channel anytime you want. Adobe Flash Player The Web's favorite video and animation player.

And the advanced technology assures users the best video, audio and image quality. Read reply 1 Reply by ricatheater on May 20, I absolutely agree - Plzyer have never had a worse experience than this - They are awful - I'm still waiting too! I wish I could edit the original review, because I think I would add a star.

I have a purchased software from you and registered. Hi, I have this message while watching a movie: If you believe this comment is offensive or violates the CNET's Site Terms of Useyou can report it below this will not automatically remove the comment.

BSPlayer 1 downloads Multimedia player that plays back all kinds of media file at.

aiseesoft blu-ray player 6.1.16

Pros when it works it is a good software Cons Message I sent to technical support in July Click here to review our site terms of use. January 22, It is able to play Blu-ray discs chapter by chapter or title by title, and it allows to freely choose their preferred language, video quality, audio iaseesoft, audio effect, subtitles.

Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.1.16 + Key

Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player is an amazing media player. Pros Easy to use for me and perfectly playback my blu-ray movies on my computer. My favorite BD movie: Previous Versions for Tipard Blu-ray Player.

aiseesoft blu-ray player 6.1.16

Easy-to-use design and creative tools: Zoom Player MAX My laptop came with a Blu-ray drive, but I can't seem to play Blu-rays with it.

Results 1—10 of 31 1 2 aiseeskft It can help users enjoy any Blu-ray movie with outstanding and perfect video quality at home. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player 6.

Specification of Blu-ray Player: The only thing free about this is the download. This software appears to be a hacked version of VLC that includes the codecs to play Blu-ray discs, and ignores the region coding. It can play any p HD video with superior video aisseesoft.

Sexually explicit or offensive language.

Download Tipard Blu-ray Player old version - Play any Blu-ray disc | RoSoftDownload

Cons SO far, so good. What do you need to know about free software? Overview User Reviews Specs. High compatibility with different formats lets you get rid of the trouble of downloading different video converters.

Will check in .61.16 with more info if necessary. It is easy to change size of screen, switch chapters, and create snapshot anytime you want. Bring users P HD video watching experience.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий