среда, 22 января 2020 г.

KIZIM NEREDE JENERIK MP3 DOWNLOAD

How is it there? He's the first artist in a long time whose music really takes me away when I listen to it. Danton Eeprom is such a talent to lend an eye and his sound is as mature as never before. However badly it produced, its always about the picture and the emotion within rather than some overproduced copy. I agreed with the concept. Since then we had good contact and I did some releases, with ZoeXenia together and on the Connaisseur CD compilations. kizim nerede jenerik mp3

Uploader: Meztitaur
Date Added: 12 February 2008
File Size: 26.85 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 77084
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





What do you listen and from which channels do you feed yourself?

Now we bring a combination between decent elegant techno and modern influences. What do you think about the current techno music and scene? Yes, would love to come back. Dominik Eulberg for sure is one of the best and most unique electronic music producers from Germany. It makes us very happy.

I enjoyed making all the tracks, infact the album was so much fun to make, it's the most creative I have ever felt.

Which labels will you be releasing on neredde the future? Did you started working for your second LP after your debut, what other plans and releases do you have forthcomingly? The commercialization or opening of the subculture has advantages and disadvantages.

Electronica seviyorum ama rock da dinliyorum. Keeping an eye on the balance between the track. All these things Jenedik really appreciated when they came along as I had spent an intense year recording it in France and UK behind closed doors, and I was looking forward to tell the world about it all. That will go on till a new style is born and than everybody will copy it till its dead again. Not sure, just try and keep at kizin, I'm very motivated, but things never seem like works, I love getting up in the morning and getting stuck in, as long as I have not been to the pub I don't see what I do as work, so I'm always very excited every day about getting started in the studio.

Apart from preparing the first Kompakt releases for and steady touring? How is the Cologne scene going compared to Berlin and the whole EU? Also, they are vinyl lovers and the pm3 will be out a double-pack vinyl as well as CD.

Nowadays we know that music is like a language, that mankind at the beginning proclaimed his emotions through tonal sequences. What or who were your main inspiration channels or role models at that time?

Jnerik you still have any?

kizim nerede jenerik mp3

A purified retro move which is more real than anything going around? What the early Detroit electronic pm3 experience did was show me that this music is about a lot more than just getting your ass out on the dancefloor. I don't really have an opinion about it, I wasn't really aware of it?

It started as a follow up of Stefan Robbers label Eevolute, a well established label in the 90's. I strongly feel that it's important to be open for influences from other genres. And a year later Soma signed me up. I could go on and on.

Kizim nerede - Jenerik: скачать и слушать mp3 бесплатно

They work very hard to push berede as an artist and they have great artists like Piemont, Roland M. Other than for example in the UK, we always felt that in Germany these two things always stood very far away from each other, were separated from start.

kizim nerede jenerik mp3

When I left for the Brazil tour it was still raining a lot, but I am sure when I come back it will be nice, but too hot, that only happens days a year.

I can't chose one over the others, there are no "filler" tracks in here, all these pieces are part of the big picture and mean a lot to me. Although there is never enough time, the label,DJing and my promotion consumes a lot of time.

Why FM and why Belfast?

zigi скачать mp3

Here is the Phonique interview. Talked about doing a release, he was super cool from the get go and I was excited to get some more of my music overseas. It can be anything, different from music or even arts?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий